- We offer free standard shipping on all International orders
- Australian and New Zealand orders ship ex our store in New Zealand using New Zealand Post on an 'International Air Service' with an expected transit time of 6 – 12 working days.
- All other orders ship from our US-Based Fulfilment centre, with USPS unless you select another option at checkout.
- If you prefer the peace of mind we can also upgrade your parcel to a registered service for an additional US$6.99.
- Any duties and taxes at your end will be your own responsibility. If you are unsure we recommend checking with your countries own customs agency prior to ordering.
When will my order arrive?
We cannot guarantee a timeframe on parcel delivery as there is just too much variation depending on where you live and what company your parcel will travel with. We provide an estimate of when your parcel should be delivered, however if you need your Pro-Wired Electronics to arrive before a certain date we encourage you to allow plenty of time and please also note that the shipping estimates give working days, not calendar days.
What are my shipping options?
There is a free standard shipping service available for all orders. This is not a tracked service.
For those who wish to track their parcel and receive it faster, there are other options for most countries, the price is of which will vary depending on where you live, and can be calculated at checkout.
I'm so excited, I want to install my electronics yesterday! How long will I have to wait?
We understand your levels of excitement and want to get your pro-wired electronics to you as quickly as we can. Most free-shipping international orders arrive between 6 - 12 working days from placing your order. Some destinations can take a little longer due to differences in local postal services. If you are shipping to one of these countries we will advise you of this at checkout.
I think my order is missing. Can you help me?
Parcels don't go missing very often, however if it has been more than two weeks since you ordered, and you are beginning to worry, please get in touch with us and we will help resolve it.
Question not answered?
Get in touch with us here.