- We offer free standard shipping on all International orders
- Orders ship ex our store in New Zealand using New Zealand Post
- All items travel on an 'International Air Service' with an expected transit time of 6 – 12 working days
- If you prefer the peace of mind we can also upgrade your parcel to a registered service for an additional US$6.99.
- Any duties and taxes at your end will be your own responsibility. If you are unsure we recommend checking with your countries own customs agency prior to ordering.
What are my shipping options?
There is a free standard shipping service available for all orders. This is not a tracked service.
For those who wish to track their parcel and receive it faster, there is an International Courier option for most countries, the price is of which will vary depending on where you live, and can be calculated at checkout.
I'm so excited, I want to install my electronics yesterday! How long will I have to wait?
We understand your levels of excitement and want to get your pro-wired electronics to you as quickly as we can. Most international orders arrive between 6 - 12 working days from placing your order. Some destinations can take a little longer due to differences in local postal services. If you are shipping to one of these countries we will advise you of this at checkout.
How can I track my parcel?
International Air Mail
Tracking is not guaranteed for a standard service. Please select a registered or courier service at checkout.
You will receive an email when your parcel leaves us here in Christchurch, New Zealand, containing a carrier reference (beginning with CC and ending in NZ). The parcel will be scanned when it leaves New Zealand from Auckland, from here you may expect to see updates on its whereabouts.
Please use the reference number to track through your local postal service website (e.g. USPS for customers in the USA, or AusPost for Australian customers). If you prefer, more information may be available through a global tracking site such as 17Track. Tracking information will not be visible through NZ Post.
I think my order is missing. Can you help me?
Parcels don't go missing very often, however we do insure our parcels, so if it has been more than two weeks since you ordered, and you are beginning to worry, please get in touch with us and we will help resolve it.
Can you ship within New Zealand?
Yes! All domestic orders (Within NZ) can be made through our Tone Lounge site.
Question not answered?
Get in touch with us here.