How Can We Help?
ObsidianWire Pro-Wired Electronics are played by literally thousands of guitarists worldwide. We are super confident that you will love the upgrade.
So we guarantee it.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, simply send your Pro-Wired Electronics back within 28 days of receiving them, and we will help you find a solution that better matches your playing style, or issue a full and complete refund.
To help us help you, please keep your Pro-Wired Electronics in new condition, complete with the original packaging.
To initiate a return, contact us here
- This offer is valid for purchases made direct through the ObsidianWire.com website only. If you have purchased your Pro-Wired Electronics through another vendor, please contact them directly to discuss their returns policy.
- It is the purchasers responsibility to cover all return shipping costs.
- If an alternative product of a higher value is chosen, the purchaser will pay the price difference.
- If a refund is chosen, this will be issued by the same method as the original payment to ObsidianWire.
- Your refund will include the original purchase shipping cost, charged by ObsidianWire.
ObsidianWire uses the absolute best components and craftsmanship. We are confident that you will experience years of trouble free use, & we guarantee it with an industry leading, FIVE year replacement warranty.
If you feel that your Pro-Wired Electronics are not working like they should, please contact us and we will replace them as soon as possible.
- ObsidianWire will replace any of their products if a manufacturing fault or defect arises within five years of the original purchase date.
- To initiate a return, you must contact ObsidianWire and return the products to our store in New Zealand, or one of our designates shipping addresses.
- Original proof of purchase will be required for warranty cover.
- ObsidianWire does not cover damage caused by incorrect installation or abuse.
- ObsidianWire will cover reasonable shipping costs to have your products returned to our store, and for a replacement unit to be sent.
Delivery is available to suitable addresses worldwide. Some products may incur a delivery charge, which will be outlined at the checkout stage of purchase. Goods purchased from our website will be delivered on the date and to the address specified by the registry holder, excluding Sundays and public holidays. It is the registry holder’s obligation to ensure that the correct delivery address is given. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from a late or missing delivery that is beyond our control.
For more detail on our shipping options See Here...
All prices on our site are displayed in US$. We reserve the right to change advertised prices at any time before your order has been processed and payment accepted.
All goods shipped to an address within New Zealand include New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 15%.
We accept a range of major credit cards as well as Paypal. For New Zealand orders we also accept direct deposit. Payment must be made in full before your order ships.
Refunds will be issued by the same method by which you originally paid ObsidianWire withing 24 hours of the refunds approval. Please note that your payment service provider may take an additional 48 hours to process the refund at your end.
The terms "Strat®", "Stratocaster®", "Tele®", "Telecaster®", "P Bass®", Precision Bass®, "J Bass®" & "Jazz Bass®" are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Incorporated (FMIC). We use these terms to describe the compatibility of our pro-wired electronics only. ObsidianWire is in NO way affiliated with or supported by FMIC.
The term "Gibson®" , "Epiphone®" & "Les Paul®" are registered trademarks of Gibson Guitar Corp. We use these terms to describe the compatibility of our Pro-wired electronics only. ObsidianWire is in NO way affiliated with or supported by Gibson Guitar Corp.
All materials displayed or available from this website are the property of the ObsidianWire unless otherwise stated.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
We collect your personal information in order to:
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter contact & delivery details, we'll be unable to deliver your order.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.